Learnyst Platform can be found at https://www.learnyst.com/,and also includes all of the subdomains, mobile application, any other media, location, application, etc. owned, managed, operated, etc. by Learnyst . When referring to the infrastructure in this Agreement, we will be collectively referring to them as the "Platform"
We have to set up some ground rules. Honestly, most of what we cover here should go without saying. However, it's better to be upfront about things, rather than just assume everyone knows how they are expected to conduct themselves on our Platform.
1. No Illegal Activity: This is about as simple as it gets. Do not use the Learnyst Platform for any illegal activity. Period. You are not allowed to use our Platform to engage in any kind of conduct that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
2. No Fraud: Yes, this is probably covered in the No Illegal Activity section above, but we want to make this very clear. Fraud will not be tolerated in any capacity.
3. No Bad Code: Do not use the Learnyst Platform to transmit, distribute, send, or otherwise expose the Platform or its Users to viruses, worms, or any other code that may be deemed dangerous, harmful, or destructive in any manner.
4. No Spamming: Seriously. No one likes spam. We don't like spam. We're pretty sure that You don't like your inbox cluttered with spam. You may not use the Learnyst Platform to engage in any activities that will result in sending spam to anyone on the Learnyst Platform, including Learnyst (and its employees), Creators, and Students.
5. No Exploitation: You will not use the Learnyst Platform to try to gather personal information on anyone outside of the limited permissible uses for offering or accessing Content.
6. No Impersonation: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not when it comes to representing that You are a part of Learnyst. You will not impersonate anyone on the Learnyst Platform, including Learnyst (and its employees), Creators, and Students.
7. No Prohibited Content: You may not use the Platform if Your Content contains material that is libellous, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, unlawful, threatening, hateful, violent, predatory, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, all of which shall be determined in Our sole discretion.
8. Communications: By providing Your information You authorise Learnyst, its affiliates, and their respective employees, agents, and contractors to initiate electronic communications by email, and telephone calls, with respect to Your use of the Platform.
9. Fair Usage Policy: You agree to use Learnyst platform for the purpose of selling your courses and to grow your academy online. Any unfair usage like using the platform for storing content, hosting or steaming of copyrighted contents or adding users data collected from inappropriate sources will not be entertained.
If you violate this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to remove You and any of Your Content from the Learnyst Platform. Whether conduct violates our Code of Conduct will be determined in Learnyst’s sole discretion.
Learnyst is not responsible for setting the pricing on a Creator's Content. Prices for Creator Content are set by the Creator
We want You to be happy with Learnyst’s Platform. If You're not feeling excited about joining our community, you can request a refund within 15 days of subscription
If You cancel a paid plan, the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current billing cycle. When You cancel a paid plan, Your account will be locked after the billing period